Loading, Please Wait...

Our Services

  • Accu Spec

Knox County, Tennessee, USA Knox County, Tennessee, USA, Knoxville, TN 37901


Our Services - Pool Inspection - Accu-Spec Home Inspection

Swimming Pool Inspection

  • Home Inspection

    Accu-Spec Inspection Services is BBB A+ evaluated home inspection company working in Knox County TN, since 1993. We offer various scope of home inspection services, including septic testing, radon testing, water testing, pool and spa inspection, and much more! Each of our home inspectors are authorized and certified. After the in depth inspection, we give exhaustive and straightforward inspection reports. Being the old home inspection company, we can insure you that if you put your 1% trust in us, we will earn the rest of almost 99% with our reliability, quality, immediacy, and moderateness. Call us today to get free consultation!

Contact Details

Contact us

Manage Your Profile
Is your business listed correctly on America’s largest city directory network of 1,000 portals? Find your City Portal